In an effort to better serve our patients, we have partnered with CHADIS, Child Health and Development Interactive System, a service that allows you to complete developmental questionnaires online when it is most convenient for you. Using CHADIS allows you to input your child’s medical history, document milestones and let us know of any issues or concerns you want to discuss.
The CHADIS website will automatically assign the questionnaires that we use based on the age of your child(ren). Once you have completed the registration for your child(ren), the questionnaires will take about 10-20 minutes, depending on your child’s age. Please complete these no sooner than 2 weeks before your appointment.
If you are an existing user "CLICK HERE" to login and fill out your child(ren)'s questionnaires.
- 1. "CLICK HERE
- 2. Enter our practice invitation code: 2766238100
- 3. Complete the registration.
- 4. Enter your child’s information.
- 5. Select “Take Questionnaires.”
- 6. Select the doctor that you are seeing and the appointment type – this will automatically populate the questionnaires based on age.
- 7. Complete the questionnaires.
- 8. Click “Send It, I’m Done” at the end of each questionnaire.
For new users, please follow the steps below to access the questionnaires for your child(ren):
Please give us a call if you have any issues setting up your account!
If you do not have a chance to complete the questionnaire on the CHADIS website, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time so you can fill them out in the office.
Thank you for your support and helping us to provide the best care possible for your child.